Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks! Dhanyavaad! Danke!

Just a few blogs ago I'd hoped my new camera would bring me luck and wished to propel me higher,and in just a couple of months,it put me where the Pros thrive.  :)    Not that the camera did all the work..... but still would like to give major credit for it.
I thank god for putting in the required luck and talent in me.
I'd like to thank the people who chose my photos to be exhibited in the Bangalore fort and also the moderator of BWS who was of great help for me 
in the framing process.
I thank these two photographs for being good enough to be selected
I thank all my dear friends who came all the way till there,in a furnace-hot like situation to view the exhibition.Also my amma , aunt and cousins who came there.And also the many starngers who came for the exhibition.
I thank the BWS shutterbugs, who also had made it into the exhibition with their masterpieces,for giving me some valuable advices and letting me use their cameras.
I thank Adobe for their wonderful software,Photoshop.
I thank my poor comp which works like a donkey for me.
I thank my bike for carrying me,my equipments and the photos safely.
I thank my college lecturers for allowing me to bunk that day's classes.
I thank my camera again for staying with me that day and getting some gr8 shots.
And i thank myself.   

THANK YOU GUYS!!!   :)



5 comments:

doi :) said...

wats dis? a vote of thanks??

Setumadhava said...

no a blog of thanks :P

Anonymous said...

u dint thank the tender coconut which relieved ur thirst!
or your shoes which prevented ur foot from scalding!
So ungrateful u r!

Setumadhava said...

P.S-I thank 'coconut' ;) ,maaza and bottled water for keeping me hydrated all day

I thank my dear shoes for protecting my feet although you troubled me a little confining my feet.

I thank all my subjects for posing

olivia crasta said...

haha...looks like someone is turnin' tuuiiii... ;)
setu ,is the list complete finally?

btw congos!! :) :) keep it goin dude :)